What Will I Learn?
The AWS Certification exam is planned to efficiently deploy AWS resources globally to design a solution based on technical requirements. Amazon web services enable users to maintain data on a highly reliable, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and most secure cloud platform. The functional goal of AWS Associate Developer is to exhibit the knowledge of core AWS services using basic AWS architecture in real-time. The trained professional should formulate a solution for the implementation of the AWS resources based on best practices. The AWS Certified Developer – Associate course helps the user to understand the development and deployment of AWS cloud-based applications. This course develops a detailed understanding of AWS global infrastructure, cloud architecture, AWS migration tools, and the technical expertise to identify the AWS Solution according to organization requirements.
The core principle on AWS training is to efficiently develop the technical solutions for easy deployments of AWS applications for debugging cloud-based applications. The training module on the AWS Developer learning path devises a curated progressive model to attain more in less time. AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam evaluates the ability to interact with AWS applications on the cloud, an understanding of AWS core services, and the expertise in developing a solution for cloud-based applications.
About Learnosign’s AWS Certification Training Course
Learnosign’s AWS Certified Developer – The associate online course offers a comprehensive preparation tool for users to gain cloud expertise in AWS Solutions. The online course encapsulates information on multiple topics to optimize the learning process of an individual on the AWS cloud and gauge the technical expertise about AWS core services. The course has essential information to adept the users with use cases, scenario-based and real-time examples for the upcoming AWS Developer in the industry.
The AWS online training course by IgmGuru has been designed to enhance user convenience. The course is delivered with terms of session videos on the subject that can be viewed as per the user’s comfort. The concise videos help in grasping the information easily, thus helping in fast retrieval during knowledge checks. The reading material covers the knowledge points step by step in a strategically designed AWS Certified Developer Associate exam learning path by certified trainers in the industry.
Who should take the AWS certified developer associate exam?
- Managers looking to upscale from their current job role can utilize this opportunity to increase the pay scale and open a pool of new job opportunities.
- The Learnosign’s AWS certified developer associate exam online training course is for cloud enthusiasts interested in learning about AWS cloud management. They can benefit from the latest information about the products covered in the training course.
- AWS certified developer associate exam is a must-have for IT professionals who want to scale up careers in the industry. As per industry reports, AWS professional gets a 19% increase in salary and more growth opportunities.
- Entrepreneurs interested in hosting a fault-tolerant, highly scalable, cost-efficient, and secure applications on the AWS cloud. They can benefit from AWS solutions architect professional certification to easily migrate complex applications for enterprise-wide deployment.
Why AWS Associate Developer?
With the world shifting the scales from offline to online, capturing and analyzing data is quintessential. Data provides a world of growing possibilities where it can be utilized to examine future trends and predict the models. AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam equips the users to efficiently maintain data while reducing the downtime and optimizing the costs. Amazon web services is a cloud platform that provides users with functional implementation of data using AWS cloud-based applications.
Amazon Web Services offers:
- It is a constantly evolving platform with more than 1 million clients across the globe.
- With a global presence, Amazon has 76 availability zones across 24 geographic locations with more than 200 edge locations.
- Amazon has a global footprint with clients ranging from top MNCs to fast-growing start-ups looking for AWS Developer Associate Certification from new recruits.
- Amazon is the largest growing cloud-based platform capturing multiple domains.
- The AWS Certified Developer – Associate can earn an average salary of $225,784 USD.
What are the pre-requisites / Who can take AWS Developer Associate Certification online training?
- A basic understanding of cloud computing, storage, networking, and AWS global infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud-based applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge about at least one programming language.
AWS Developer Associate Certification
How to become an AWS Certified Developer – Associate?
Users have to create an account on the AWS platform from where they’ll be redirected to a certification page. They can choose an AWS certified developer associate exam from the list of options available by paying a nominal fee of $150 USD (exclusive of taxes).
The exam would be conducted online at test centers or can be proctored by Pearson VUE from home or office location. The format of the question paper is of Multiple Choice Questions and Multiple response Questions.
A total of 65 questions will be asked from:
- Development with AWS Services
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Time Duration: 130 minutes
Module3 - Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- 3.1 Basic Concepts of EC2
- 3.2 EC2 Instance Creation Process
- 3.3 EC2 Advanced Features
- 3.4 Practice Assignment: EC2 Instance
Module4 - Simple Storage Service (S3)
- 4.1 Basic Concepts of S3
- 4.2 S3 Deep Dive
- 4.3 Practice Assignment: Perform Amazon S3 bucket operations
Module5 - AWS DB Services
- 5.1 Basic Concepts of RDS
- 5.2 RDS Backups and Replicas
- 5.3 RDS Management and Maintenance
- 5.4 Other Database Services
- 5.5 Practice Assignment: AWS DB Services
Module6 - AWS DynamoDB
- 6.1 Basic Concepts of DynamoDB
- 6.2 Capacity and Throughput Management
- 6.3 Access Control and Data Migration
- 6.4 Practice Assignment: Amazon DynomoDB
Module7 - AWS Application Services
- 7.1 Basic Concepts of SQS
- 7.2 SQS â€“ Deep Dive
- 7.3 Simple Notification Service â€“ Overview
- 7.4 Other Application Services â€“ Overview
- 7.5 Practice Assignment: AWS Application Services
Module8 - Cost Management
- 8.1 Practice Assignment: Cost Management
Module9 - Management Tools, Lambda, and Kinesis
- 9.1 Basic Concepts of CloudFormation
- 9.2 Basic Concepts of Elastic Beanstalk
- 9.3 Basic Concepts of Lambda
- 9.4 Basic Concepts of Kinesis
- 9.5 Practice Assignment: Cloud Formation
Module10 - VPC
- 10.1 Basic Concepts of VPC
- 10.2 VPC â€“ Deep Dive
- 10.3 VPC â€“ NAT, VPN, and Peering
- 10.4 Practice Assignment: Amazon VPC
Module11 - Route 53
- 11.1 Basic Concepts of Route 53
Module12 - SDK and CLI
- 12.1 Basic Concepts of AWS SDK
- 12.2 Basic Concepts of AWS CLI
- 12.3 Practice Assignment: AWS SDK using Boto 3
Module13 - AWS Security Features
- 13.1 Basic Concepts of Security Features
- 13.2 AWS Regulatory and Environment security
- 13.3 AWS Security for Various AWS Services
- 13.4 Practice Assignment: Shared Security