What Will I Learn?
Informatica AXON for Super User online training course is designed as per the updated curriculum of Informatica Axon Super User by Informatica University. This training course is applicable to version 6.2. Participants will learn how to perform more advanced Business Administration Tasks in Axon. How to use the Admin Panel to customize the Axon instance with your organization's preferences.
What are the Objectives of this Informatica AXON for Super User Training?
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Perform advanced tasks such as deleting and bulk updating objects.
- Describe Axons Architecture.
- Create Roles and assign Permissions
- Configure Custom Fields and update Dropdowns
- Build Default Workflows
- Implement Mandatory Workflow Approval
- Manage Locked Objects
- Configure Display Settings
Who can opt for this Informatica AXON for superuser training?
Following professionals opt for this training:
- Business Analyst
- Business User
- Data Steward
What are the prerequisites for this Informatica Axon training?
- Axon for Community Users
- Axon for Content Curation
Module1 - Axon Advanced Tasks
- 1.1 Perform Bulk Updates
- 1.2 Clone Datasets
- 1.3 Clone Datasets
- 1.4 Lab: Perform Bulk Updates
- 1.5 Clone a dataset
- 1.6 Delete objects in Axon
Module2 - Axon Admin Panel - The Admin Dashboard
- 2.1 Axon Architecture and Services
- 2.2 The Admin Dashboard
- 2.3 Lab: Access the Admin Panel and review the status of the services in the Admin Dashboard
Module3 - Axon Admin Panel - The DG Operating Model
- 3.1 Role Permissions
- 3.2 Default Workflows
- 3.3 Default Change Requests
- 3.4 Roles and Responsibilities
- 3.5 Licensed Users
- 3.6 Lab: Create Roles and assign Permissions
- 3.7 Lab: Create Default Workflows
- 3.8 Lab: View Licensed Users
- 3.9 Lab: Use a default workflow to raise a CR on a Glossary
- 3.10 Lab: Configure Mandatory Workflow Approval
Module4 - The Admin Panel â€“ Meta Model Administration
- 4.1 Custom Fields
- 4.2 Drop down Configurations
- 4.3 Static Page Editor
- 4.4 Lab: Update an object to contain Mandatory and Optional Custom Fields.
- 4.5 Lab: Update values in the Axon Status and Lifecycle dropdowns
- 4.6 Lab: Review the Static Page Editor
Module5 - The Admin Panel â€“ Operational Management
- 5.1 Manage Locks
- 5.2 Download Logs
- 5.3 Lab: Manage locked objects in Axon
- 5.4 Lab: Review Downloaded Logs
Module6 - The Admin Panel â€“ Customize & Configure
- 6.1 Review and Configure Relevant System Settings
- 6.2 Review and Configure Relevant Application Settings
- 6.3 Locate and review Logs
- 6.4 Lab: Review and update Axon System Settings
- 6.5 Lab: Review and update Axon Application Settings