What Will I Learn?
Learnosign, the most promising educational website, has crafted an opportunity for professionals to be certified, as a thriving az-103 azure administrator associate, through azure certification training offered by our website. This course compiles extensive training of Microsoft Azure administrator, to help you govern Azure services and cloud services, with ease. By working your hands-on, various layers and components of cloud architecture, windows power shell, advanced Virtual networking, Azure resources organization (storage), setting up cloud security and infrastructure, etc, you will acquire comprehensive expert knowledge. Take up Microsoft azure administrator certification course with 2020 certification guidelines, and rocket your career in a flash. Enroll now!
Learnosign's environment is resourced with qualified and experienced lecturers, labs and demonstration fields, short and lively classes, video recordings, individual guidance and, simplified course contents for training the professionals. This atmosphere helps students grasp the required facts at a faster pace yet without trouble. We walk with you until you have a deep understanding of the entire IT lifecycle to be a proficient az-103 azure administrator associate with valid certifications and world acknowledgment.
Benefits of Enrollment
Enrolling yourself to Learnosign’s azure certification training, you will be able to unlock the four key services, compute, storage, security and, the network required while monitoring, managing, and implementing all Azure services. Az-103 azure administrator associate course lets you study
- Workings with Azure subscription
- Management of resource groups
- Configuration of Azure files
- Resource consumption and utilization based analysis
- Configuration and creation of storage accounts
- Ways to transfer (import and export) files and data to Azure
- RBAC (role-based access control) management studies
- Implementation of, Azure back-ups and Azure load balancer
- Arrangement and formation of VM for Linux and windows
- Execution and management of VN (virtual networking) and methods to create a connection.
- Management and backups of Azure VM
- Name resolution relationships
- Network Security Group (NSG) creation and configuration
- Methods to troubleshoot and manage virtual networking (VN)
- Implementation and management of MFA (multi-factor authentication), and hybrid-identities.
- Ways to tackle Azure Active Directory (AD) and its objects (users, groups, and devices)
Together with the above-mentioned knowledge, you will acquire scenario-based education for handling situations that appear instantly. You are sure to get admiration and dignity, where ever you set your feet on and enter the globe of a highly talented azure administrator.
Who am I to enroll for the az-103 azure administrator associate course?
You could be any one of the mentioned:
- Network, system and virtualization administrators who wish a future in Azure
- IT professionals
- Solution architects
- Cloud, security and storage administrators
- QA and network Engineers
What do I require to undertake the course?
To undertake the az-103 azure administrator associate course and pass the exams, you need to have excellent control over the Command-line Interface and PowerShell. You are also required to be skilled with cloud computing basics like ARM, cloud infrastructure, Azure portal, Operating systems, Storage structures, templates, networking and virtualization, and cloud infrastructure.
Azure Administrator Certification
To hold an AZ-103 azure administrator associate certification is indeed a proud moment for every professional undergoing the course. However, clearing the Azure administrator exam is a nightmare. IgmGuru has better plans for all seeking to turn their dream into reality. Our team is fervent not only to provide you training to go thoroughly with the course content but also to guide you to click the final exams without stress.
The Azure administrator certification is provided at the end after you clear the AZ 103 exam successfully. The AZ 103 exam is valid only till 31st August 2020, as there is a new updated version, AZ-104 exam, as a replacement of the previous.
How is az-103 certification different from az-104 certification?
There is a difference in the enhancement between the two. As the old Azure 103 certification lacked certain on-field training and essential curriculum for exampreparation, the new Az-104 certification is sufficiently loaded with all the features necessary for a professional to be held the best azure administrator associate.
Module1 - Manage Subscriptions and Resources
- 1.1 Managing Azure Subscriptions
- 1.2 Access Management for Cloud Resources
- 1.3 Monitoring and Diagnostics
- 1.4 Log Analytics
- 1.5 Azure Resource Manager
- 1.6 Azure Tips, Tricks, and Tools
Module2 - Implementing and Managing Storage
- 2.1 Overview of Azure Storage
- 2.2 Storage Services
- 2.3 Securing and Managing Storage
- 2.4 Storing and Accessing Data
- 2.5 Monitoring Storage
Module3 - Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines
- 3.1 Creating Virtual Machines
- 3.2 Deploying Virtual Machine Images
- 3.3 Configuring Virtual Machines
- 3.4 Configuring Availability and Extensibility
- 3.5 Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines
- 3.6 Overview of Azure Machines
Module4 - Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- 4.1 Azure Virtual Networks
- 4.2 Azure DNS
- 4.3 Securing Virtual Network Resources
- 4.4 Connecting Virtual Networks
Module5 - Manage Identities
- 5.1 Managing Azure Active Directory
- 5.2 Managing Azure Active Directory Objects
- 5.3 Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
Module6 - Migrate Servers to Azure
- 6.1 Managing Azure Active Directory
- 6.2 Azure Site Recovery
- 6.3 Additional Migration Scenarios
Module7 - Implementing and Managing Application Services
- 7.1 Introducing the Azure App Service Platform
- 7.2 Managing and Securing Web Apps
- 7.3 Scaling and Performance
- 7.4 Deploying Serverless Computing Solutions
Module8 - Secure Identities
- 8.1 Introduction to Identity Protection in Azure
- 8.2 Using Multi-Factor Authentication for Secure Access
- 8.3 Azure AD Privileged Identity Management