What Will I Learn?
Microsoft Power BI tool can be mastered well with the help of Learnosign's Power bi online training course. Learnosign is determined to provide you with the best online classes. These classes help in learning Power BI architecture, Desktop, Service, Mobile Apps, Visualizations, Reports and deriving business insights. As part of the certification program, you will work on real-time projects. Get hands-on an opportunity like neatly managed and coherent set of information, visually appealing insights, interactive data, charts, graphs, and reports, on successful completion of this power bi certification training course. In other words, you will be entering online Power BI, which is a set of tools and applications taking care of the things and functionalities, as mentioned above.
Power BI is a radically new tool in the hands of business enterprises that are overcome with the amount of data at hand and until now did not have a cost-effective tool to extract insights from it. Get hands-on an opportunity like neatly managed and coherent set of information, visually appealing insights, interactive data, charts, graphs, and reports, on successful completion of this power bi course.
Skills one would grasp through the Power bi training course?
After successful completion of the program, you will come with the following outputs.
- Three vital components: Desktop, Service and Mobile apps
- Able to visualize and analyze data and derive insights from Excel spreadsheet or local database
- On-demand deploying various reports and visualizations
- Create, share, collaborate and make a profit from business information using the purpose-built dashboards
- No need of hiring a Business Intelligence professional rather gets the same work done in minutes!
- Use Salesforce Data, Azure SQL Database and the SQL server analysis tabular data
- Able to deploy content packs to work with Quick Books online and Adobe analytics
- Get on hands experience while working on live Power BI projects
Who should opt for a Power bi training course?
Following individuals get benefited after the certification.
- Individuals who are looking for jobs as Business Analysts, Business Development Manager, etc.
- Statisticians planning to implement their statistics skill to derive business insights
- Professionals seeking comprehensive business intelligence. Like people from Marketing, Finance, Sales, and other domains
What are the prerequisites?
As such there are no prerequisites for online power bi online training, anyone who is keen to learn can opt for this course.
Reasons for the BI training course being in high demand?
Before talking on this, let's find what these tech magazines are saying.
- “Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to grow to $22.8 billion in the next 2 years” - Gartner.
- “70% of leading companies say that analytics is integral to how they make decisions” – Survey By IBM
- A Senior Business Intelligence Analyst can earn $89,000 in the United States – Payscale.com
You can work with multiple sources of data, convert it into a report, graph or data visualization of your choice.
This certification will stand you for the top-paying jobs in the market and help you grow your career at a rapid pace.
Microsoft Power BI Certification Exam
Microsoft 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI Certification exam can be cleared easily, with the help of these online classes. As part of the certification, you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry scenarios, thus helping you fast-track your career effortlessly.
Module1 - Introduction to Power BI
- 1.1 Introduction to Microsoft Power BI, the key features of Power BI workflow, Desktop application, BI service, and file data sources.
- 1.2 Sourcing data from web (OData, Azure), building dashboard, data visualization, publishing to cloud, DAX data computation, row context, filter context.
- 1.3 Analytics Pane, creating columns and measures, data drill down and drill up, creating tables, binned tables, data modeling and relationships
- 1.4 The Power BI components like Power View, Map, Query, Pivot, Power Q & A, understanding advanced visualization
Module2 - Extracting Data
- 2.1 Learning about Power Query for self-service ETL functionalities, introduction to data mashup, working with Excel data, learning about Power BI Personal Gateway
- 2.2 Extracting data from files, folders and databases, working with Azure SQL database and database source
- 2.3 Connecting to Analysis Services, SaaS functionalities of Power BI
Module3 - Power Query for Data Transformation
- 3.1 Installing Power BI, the various requirements and configuration settings
- 3.2 The Power Query, introduction to Query Editor, data transformation â€“ column, row, text, data type, adding & filling columns and number column, column formatting, transpose table, appending, splitting, formatting data
- 3.3 Pivot and UnPivot, Merge Join, relational operators, date, time calculations, working with M functions, lists, records, tables, data types, and generators.
- 3.4 Filters & Slicers, Index and Conditional Columns, Summary Tables, writing custom functions and error handling, M advanced data transformations
Module4 - Power Pivot for Data Modeling and Data Analysis Expression â€“ DAX Queries
- 4.1 Introduction to Power Pivot, learning about the xVelocity engine, advantages of Power Pivot, various versions and relationships, strongly typed datasets
- 4.2 Data Analysis Expressions, Measures, Calculated Members, Row, Filter & Evaluation Context, Context Interactions, Context over Relations.
- 4.3 Schema Relations, learning about Table, Information, Logical, Text, Iterator, Table, and Time Intelligence Functions, Cumulative Charts, Calculated Tables, ranking and rank over groups.
- 4.4 Power Pivot advanced functionalities, date and time functions, DAX advanced features, embedding Power Pivot in Power BI Desktop.
Module5 - Data Visualization with Analytics
- 5.1 Deep dive into Power BI data visualization, understanding Power View and Power Map.
- 5.2 Power BI Desktop visualization, formatting and customizing visuals, visualization interaction.
- 5.3 SandDance visualization, deploying Power View on SharePoint and Excel, top down and bottom up analytics, comparing volume and value-based analytics
- 5.4 Working with Power View to create Reports, Charts, Scorecards, and other visually rich formats, categorizing, filtering and sorting data using Power View
- 5.5 Hierarchies, mastering the best practices, Custom Visualization, Authenticate a Power BI web application, Embedding dashboards in applications.
Module6 - Power Q&A
- 6.1 Getting answers in the form of charts, graphs and data discovery methodologies, ad hoc analytics building
- 6.2 Power Q & A best practices, integrating with SaaS applications
- 6.3 Introduction to Power Q & A, intuitive tool to answer tough queries using natural language.
Module7 - Power BI Desktop & Administration Pandas for data analysis and machine learning
- 7.1 Getting to understand the Power BI Desktop, aggregating data from multiple data sources
- 7.2 How Power Query works in Power BI Desktop environment, learning about data modeling and data relationships, deploying data gateways, scheduling data refresh.
- 7.3 Managing groups and row level security, datasets, reports and dashboards, working with calculated measures.
- 7.4 Power Pivot on Power BI Desktop ecosystem, mastering data visualization.
- 7.5 Power View on Power BI Desktop, creating real world solutions using Power BI